Re: on packaging TurboGears 0.8.9

Em Qua, 2006-05-10 às 22:53 -0300, Gustavo Noronha Silva escreveu:
> In the mean time, I'm working on packaging the stuff needed by TG 0.9;

I finished the first working packaging of TurboGears 0.9, and uploaded a
tarball with all the packages required for a Debian unstable box, I
hope:

http://people.debian.org/~kov/tg0.9.tar.gz

Comments? Bug reports to my email address, please. May I go on and
upload the packages to unstable? I'll upload TurboGears 0.9 to
experimental, if it is ok, 'till it is released as stable. The modules
will go straight to unstable.

See you,

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org>