Re: on packaging TurboGears 0.8.9

Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:

> I plan to add turbogears and json-py to the python-modules team; Bob,
> what say you? Have you made any work on this front? Should I go on and
> upload those packages to Debian?

I haven't been a very good team player, we duplicated some work.

I have most of those packages (some dated) are in my personal repository.

deb-src ftp://ftp.real-time.com/linux/real-time sid custom main contrib
non-free

Push what you got, I'll post any major differences for discussion and sync
my stuff to alioth.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>          | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.real-time.com, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500