Re: New python maintenance team

On Fri, 07 Apr 2006, Marco Cabizza wrote:
> Can we have an Alioth group created? And a TODO list, possibly, so that
> as we are already more than just "two guys" we can start working on
> something :)

There's already a python-modules Alioth project and during the BSP next
week, it may be a good time to suggest those maintainers to join the team
and integrate their packages.

I'll try to finish the documentation and make an announce this WE if
possible.

For the maintenance of the core python packages, Matthias is the
Maintainer and even if there's a pkg-python Alioth project, he hasn't yet
started to use it.

Raphaël Hertzog