Taglib python bindings

Hi,

I'd like to package the python bindings of TagLib (1.2 first, 1.3 when
it will be released in Debian). This is my first attempt to make a
debian package.

It's pretty tiny (only 3 .i files, 1 .cxx file, the Makefile and the
resultings files : TagLib.py and _TagLib.so).

I've read both "Debian New Maintainer's Guide" and "Debian Python
Policy" documents, but couldn't find an answer to this question : when i
do the initial "debianization", what do I chose when dh_make asks me the
kind of package I want to do (single binary, multiple binary, library,
or kernel module?).
Is this a library or a single binary ?

Thanks for your help.
--
bdusauso (ASCII 64) beeznest (ASCII 46) net