Re: bug reports preventing the python transition (2nd round)

On Sat, May 10, 2003 at 02:25:39PM +0200, Matthias Klose wrote:
> wxwindows2.4
>
> This one doesn't build with the current binutils on hppa and
> powerpc. I'll upload packages for hppa built with the binutils found
> at http://ftp-master.debian.org/~doko/binutils/, unless I get notice
> from Ron not to do so.

I'm on the road right now so my mail latency is high, but I see these
have been accepted now, thanks Matthias.[1]

> Please can somebody provide packages for powerpc in the same way?

Yes, if this is not already done by the time I send this, please do,
if it is, thanks also!

  Ron

[1]  re your other email, the errors you pointed out are non fatal
     and will vanish once all platforms are brought into sync again
     in wx space.  I'll try to have them swept out for the next
     release.