bug reports preventing the python transition (2nd round)

> Package: pydb (debian/main)
> Maintainer: Gregor Hoffleit <flight@debian.org>
>   190662 [       ] pydb: cont not working, run after C-c not working

Gregor, anything on the status of the debugger?

> Package: python-opengl (debian/main)
> Maintainer: Enrique Zanardi <ezanard@debian.org>
> [REMOVE]
>   177894 [       ] python-opengl: Togl is built against incorrect Tk version

Thomas Wouters prepared packages, now looking for a sponsor. Volunteers?

> Package: python-osd (debian/main)
> Maintainer: Tommi Virtanen <tv@debian.org>
>   191522 [       ] python-osd 0.2.5 uninstallable in unstable; new upstream required

I'll NMU these packages tomorrow, unless I get notice from Tommi not
to do so. Packages at http://ftp-master.debian.org/~doko/python/

> Package: python-pyogg (debian/main)
> Maintainer: Christopher L Cheney <ccheney@debian.org>
>   182358 [       ] [T] python-pyogg: Unable to import the module

sarge only.

> Package: python2.2-pam (debian/main)
> Maintainer: Dima Barsky <dima@debian.org>
>   192005 [       ] python2.2-pam: segfaults after authentication

Dima, any news on this one?

wxwindows2.4

This one doesn't build with the current binutils on hppa and
powerpc. I'll upload packages for hppa built with the binutils found
at http://ftp-master.debian.org/~doko/binutils/, unless I get notice
from Ron not to do so.

Please can somebody provide packages for powerpc in the same way?

	Matthias