Documentation generation scripts

Hello,

I'm working on the packaging of a python module (psyco). This module has
some doc provided in Python's latex idiom, and therefore requires that
the mkhowto script (provided in the Doc/tools/ directory of the python
source distribution) be available.

I've been unable to find a debian package providing these tools.

Should I :

 * look better (any hint welcome)
 * file a bug report against the python packages, requesting a
python-doc-tools package to be added to the debian archive
 * ship my own version of mkhowto in the package to build the
documentation

Any suggestion welcome.

--
Alexandre Fayolle