Re: RC wxwindows reports preventing python 2.1 -> 2.2 transition

Ron writes:

> Howdy,
>
> On Sat, Apr 05, 2003 at 11:54:42AM +0200, Matthias Klose wrote:
> > For wxwindows2.2 and 2.4 I see two RC reports. Any chance to fix these
> > soon?
>
> Well the bts issues relating to the package itself should now all
> be fixed in the 2.4.0.8 upload, however it appears its still going
> to be kept out of testing by toolchain failures on hppa and ppc,

the hppa failure is fixed in the new binutils you find at
http://ftp-master.debian.org/~doko/binutils. Didn't check for powerpc.

there seems to be a problem during the build:

creating taskbar/Makefile
sed: can't read ../../samples/taskbar/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating text/Makefile

	Matthias