Python policy: why not on Developer's Corner?

I'm about to package a (small) Python module, and am thus reading the
Python policy document. Why is it not mentioned on the Developer's
Corner web page (http://www.debian.org/devel/) together with the other
policy documents, such as those for Emacs and Java?

Also, section 2.1 ("Rationale: A different view") has a typo, in at
least the version I have: "package will be hold back" should be "package
will be held back". Should I file a bug report about this as well?