ActZero SOAP.py in incoming

Hi, all.

I've uploaded "python-soappy" to incoming, which is a package of ActZero's
SOAP.py SOAP module (not to be confused with soaplib). This is my first
python package, so any feedback would be very much appreciated.

I'm working on bonobo-python (should I call that 'python-bonobo', or keep
the upsteam name 'bonobo-python', by the way?) as well, which should be
ready to go in short order. I'd like to get any feedback on this package,
first.

I've named it python-soappy instead of python2-soappy in the understanding
that the python2-* packages will be moving to python-* now that Python 2.0.1
(and, soon, 2.1.1) are GPL-compatible.

Thanks,
Ed Boraas