Intent to orphan: pyncurses

Reasons:
1) package fails to compile with new ncurses (it worked with 5.0)
   I tried to make it work, but failed (though I have not tried
   too hard)
2) it seems not maintained upstream
3) there is only one other package (pytris) depending on it,
   and I am rewriting it to use ncurses module from python2
4) the need for this package is not such big anymore, since
   python2 has acceptable ncurses module (though, as you
   are probable aware, there are licensing issues)

So, if you want to adopt the package (probably to compile it
with ncurses 4.0 or something), step out, otherwise
I am going to orphan it in some time and then request
removal of the package from the distribution.