Re: Offer to help with DPN proofreading

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 10:49 PM, Chris wrote:

> I saw in a recent Debian Project news that they were looking for a
> native English speaker to look over the text before it gets sent out. I
> can do that, but I'm having some bother finding where the latest text
> lives.

Thanks for your interest Chris!

> Rather than set up SVN etc, I tried to find it through the web
> interface. This link seems to be the most recent in the SCM mentioned in
> the wiki:
> http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/dpn/en/2015/03/index.wml?view=markup&pathrev=6219

That is the right path, although there has been a new revision since then:

https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/dpn/en/2015/03/index.wml?view=log

Here is our documentation about DPN:

https://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews

>  - What markup is it using?

WML:

http://thewml.org/
https://bitbucket.org/shlomif/website-meta-language

BTW, if you would like to help out with general Debian-wide review of
English text, checkout these links:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-english/
https://wiki.debian.org/I18n/SmithReviewProject

--