Re: will debian issue a statement regarding Assange talk?

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 09:39:58AM -0300, Andre Felipe Machado wrote:
> Will Debian Project issue a statement regarding Assange talk citing
> Debian ssl?
>
> People are asking about the subject on communities and even directly.

Hi Andre,

I'm not really sure what you mean by the project making a statement, or
really feel that it's appropriate for us to do so. Assange was pointing
out that the Open Source development methodology isn't immune to
mistakes being made in software, but they do at least get spotted.

I'm not sure that there's anything to respond to in that comment.

Neil