Re: More one volunteer

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 7:40 PM, Claudio F Filho wrote:

> Like Melanie said, i saw the announce in Zacchiroli's Identi.ca about
> Debian Publicity Project and i also believe that can help (finally) the
> Debian.

Excellent, welcome to the project Claudio!

> I already found the publicity wiki pages, I will acquaint myself about
> the jobs of this project and i'm ready to help where can be possible.

As I already replied to Melanie, a good thing to do is take a look at
the to-do list for the next Debian Project News and do a writeup on
one item. The current draft is available here:

http://alioth.debian.org/scm/viewvc.php/*checkout*/dpn/en/current/index.wml?root=publicity&content-type=text%2Fplain

--
bye,
pabs