Re: Debian Project News 2011/08 frozen. Please review and translate

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 01:32:21PM +0200, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Am 17.05.2011 02:17, schrieb Francesca Ciceri:
>
> > We just finished the last bits for the latest issue of the Debian Project
> > News to be released ... uhm yesterday ;). We would appreciate reviews and
> > translations.
>
> Hmmm... The current draft mentions the new ftp.cn. mirror in the "other
> News" section, while we are drafting a separate  announcement for it.  I
> think it would be better to remove that paragraph there, and mention it
> later, when the announcement has been published.
>

> Best regards,
>   Alexander

Yes, totally agree: as it was on the todo list I've preferred to include
it, but a separate announcement is definitely better.
I'll delete it.

Cheers,
Francesca
--
<taffit> eof: when I want something | "Convince people with results,
done quickly, I don't wait for      |  rather than words"