Re: DebianDay - call for organization?!

On Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 08:14:34AM -0300, Valessio S Brito wrote:
> I think an excellent proposal!
>
> You can care for the reformulation Wiki DebianDay2011?
>
> and I can configure a contest "Artwork to DebianDay2011" in the new¹
> DebianArt.org
>
> Just tell me what the best deadline for the proposals.
>

> ¹) I'm not slept, I d-art.org update, bug fixes and now supports thumbnails.
>

> Citando Alexander Reshetov <eof@debian-by.org>:
>
> >On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 03:16:52PM -0300, Valessio S Brito wrote:
> >>Does anyone have suggestions on how we can mobilize people to
> >>organize in advance the DebianDay[1]?
> >>
> >>[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDay
> >>
> >>- Make a footnote in DWN?
> >>- Some web banner?
> >
> >Hello!
> >Thanks for your notice. It's very timely i think.
> >
> >I think it will good to make some buzz in debian group at identi.ca about
> >calling for artwork and also about organazing Debian Days in different
> >places. Announcement in DPN will be good too in my opinion.
> >
> >But before this we should a little reorganization of DebianDay wiki page.
> >Maybe add some photos (or give links) from Debian Days of previous years.
> >It will make Debian Day page more alive.
> >
> >Also we can reorganize this year Debian Day wiki page [0] like it was for
> >Squeeze Release Party [1] (i.e. add button "Add your city"). Maybe it was
> >coincidence, but Squeeze Release Party was most active according to number of
> >countries and cities listed on appropriate page. You can check it by yourself
> >if you don't believe ;-)
> >
> > 0 : http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDay2011
> > 1 : http://wiki.debian.org/ReleasePartySqueeze
> >
> >By the way, as addition for current listed artwork (logos, banners, poster,
> >flyers and T-Shirts) can be Debian B-Day countdown like it was for Squeeze
> >release.
> >
> >Sorry if the message is too messy.

I reorganize DebianDay2011 [1] wiki page like ReleasePartySqueeze [2].
I also add links to photos from passed Debian Day's at DebianDay page
(as comments) [3]. So feel free to complement this list. Layter
i want to select some of them and place at this page for better view.

 [1] : http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDay2011/
 [2] : http://wiki.debian.org/ReleasePartySqueeze
 [3] : http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDay?action=raw