Re: transfer debian-timeline/timeline.d.n maintenance to publicity team?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: transfer debian-timeline/timeline.d.n maintenance to publicity team?
- From: Paul Wise <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 17:27:58 +0800
- Message-id: <AANLkTikoxgXembK6K3g0OiGQ0Q=Yf7eWtmA-MzAyMFuD@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <20110131142055.GC8427@upsilon.cc>
- References: <AANLkTinCT9RWDWP3hUHDufk7mPnBNXVWcit-jjZ7kemail@example.com> <20110131142055.GC8427@upsilon.cc>
On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 10:20 PM, Stefano Zacchiroli <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Yes, that would be indeed very nice. Would it be enough to have a
> contact point (you?) and then do as we do for the dents, i.e. propose on
> the IRC channel (or here) events to be added?
The data and packaging is stored in a git repo, I would propose to
move it somewhere where more folks can update it, perhaps under the
Alioth publicity group (if all DDs can commit) or under collab-maint.
Then the contact point could be the publicity channel and list and
almost everyone could commit new events data. The timeline.debian.net
hosting could move to alioth, a debian.org machine or maybe www.d.o.
> Also, the timeline should probably be announced somewhere and/or linked
> from some place where it can attract the interest of curious users.