Re: Mini-DebConf at FOSSASIA, Nov.12-14 in Saigon, Vietnam

Hello,

I have updated the wiki with the talks proposed for the Debian track
in the wiki: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianVietnam/MiniDebConf2010

At the event will be quite a few people from the Ubuntu-VN group.
There will be two talks of locals about Ubuntu and lubuntu. I put them
to those times so those guys can participate in the Debian workshops.

There are plenty of cafes suitable for hack sessions in the evening
and we can also use the office of qhoach.com if we want to have more
late night sessions.

I have applied for a list for Asian debconfs on debconf.org. It is
quite difficult to see who would like to be in the email row. So this
should help.

Ok, so far the short update.

Excited to see you all soon!

Ciao Mario