Google Summer of Code

Hi!

 I noticed some of you adding a note about Googles Summer of Code to the
DPN.  Good that you catched that, but actually it is planed to send out
a seperate news about that; draft is available at
http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2008/PressRelease.

Current status is, that we can't send it out yet, sine  there might be
small problems with two of the students :(

(Steve McIntyre is looking at that problem, hopefully I'll get his okay
to send it out soon.)

(Sorry couldn't tell you much sooner, because Google ask to not yet make
it public.)

Therefore I would propose to mention GSoC in the "opener" at link to
our (then hopefully send out) Announcement.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander