Re: Working for Linux/Debian

Quoting Agata Erminia Pennisi (2021-08-08 09:27:51)
> Sicilians in Italy are not considered Italians.

This thread has as subject "Working for Linux/Debian", and since I
suspected that the original poster might expect a high salary I found it
relevant to point out that my own income was more comparable to
low-income jobs where I live - which happens to be Denmark but I that
irrelevant to the point I was making.

I don't eat pills either, but find that pretty irrelevant to my use of
the term "Redpill", as it is not using the literal meaning of the word
(sorry if that was not obvious to you).

Let me be more explicit: Please take your racism discussion elsewhere.

 - Jonas