Re: Working for Linux/Debian

Thanks Jonas for sharing your experience. But in my life I have not only known Debian.
Sicilians in Italy are not considered Italians. We only serve to increase the flock, to vote, to pay taxes. And in the world, Italians, in general, are seen as cooks, pizza makers, mafia people, covid sufferers. After all, racism is present all over the world, even in Denmark and the USA. And in order to know the reality I don't need pills.
Furthermore, not all European countries are as rich as Denmark. However in reference to voluntary and free work, if it does not harm my daily activities, it is possible. But only small assignments.

Thank you.