Re: Working for Linux/Debian

Hello Zayd, how are you doing?

	Unless you are already working in some company it is very
difficult for some recruiter believes you only in your words and
feeling about linux. I suggest you to be cerified with Comptia Linux+
or LPI-1, 2 and 3 and after you get those certs you apply to a lot of
jobs which requires linux knowledge. Unfortunately, the market is cruel
and won't believe you. Peharps you have good knlowledge but if you have
the ceritifcations it becomes easier to find your lovely job,

--
Att

Onildo