Re: Working for Linux/Debian

Hello everyone for the responses and I appreciate the help. When I originally sent this message I just saw the contact information on the Debian website and didn’t realize that this was a chain email. I was just looking to speak with someone at Debian that could answer my question but it seems there is no actual organization at Debian like other enterprise Linux distros. I contacted Canonical, Red Hat, and SUSE and it seems they have trainings but those are more enterprise Linux distributions. Was just wondering if there was a path to having a career in Linux while focusing on Debian but you probably have to work with one of those enterprise organizations in order to find a career.