a New GDPR Resource

Hi.
While DPL, I established a relationship with a GDPR lawyer to help the
data protection team and myself with some questions.
They forwarded along the following information about a new guide for
GDPR implications for developers.
The data protection team members were also copied.

   The Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés („CNIL“)
   published a GDPR Guide for Developers, which I wanted to share with
   you. It is covering topics such as

     * Develop in Compliance with the GDPR
     * Manage your Source Code
     * Control your Libraries and SDKs

   For those not familiar with the CNIL, that is the French data
   protection authority, which would for example also be the authority
   imposing fines there.

   The CNIL’s website is available here:
   https://www.cnil.fr/en/cnil-publishes-gdpr-guide-developers.

   The guide is also available on GitHub here:
   https://github.com/LINCnil/GDPR-Developer-Guide. It is licensed under
   GPL-3.0.