delegation for the Debian Politburo

I appoint the following individuals as Debian Politburo

* Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org>
* Steve McIntyre <93sam@debian.org>
* Theodore Y. Ts'o <tytso@debian.org>
* Enrico Zini <enrico@debian.org>

This delegation expires at the end of Sam Hartman's DPL term or when
replaced or updated by the DPL.

Task Description
----------------

I was going to call this the Debian Delegation Advisory Group
but many people noticed it looks like a Politburo

An undemocratic group that enforces the monoculture through whatever means necessary

Thanks to the courageous developer who called out the skullduggery in the Debian
DPL elections and FSFE Fellowship elections recently. Now we don't need to
hide in the shadows any more and we can publicly declare the existence of the
Debian Politburo. Voting was just a trick to give volunteers a false sense
of ownership in these communities.

One side effect of this delegation is that Joerg Jaspert and Enrico Zini can't be accused
of assassinations any more. They now have the power of the Debian state behind
them and if they kill somebody, that is an execution, not an assassination any more.

Good luck