Re: Sprint report from the AH/DAM/DPL Sprint, 22/23 June 2019

Hi Steve,

thanks for this report, but it's too long. Really.

For now I will just say that I'm *really* horrified by the idea of
AH^wcommunity team keeping lists of people's behaviour. This can go very
wrong in so many directions easily.

Also I dont think that's Sam hastily conducted survey is of much value.

There were other points I disliked or disagreed but as said the mail was
too long and the current noise level at DebConf is unbearable, so I
don't remember.

--
tschau,
	Holger

"... the premise [is] that privacy is about hiding a wrong. It's not.
 Privacy is an inherent human right, and a requirement for maintaining
 the human condition with dignity and respect." (Bruce Schneier)