Than you!

Hi,

I apologize in advance if this is not the right address to send to.

I want to take the time to thank every single member of the wonderful Debian team for the work done. I can't really describe how grateful I am for this amazing project.

I have tried so many Linux distributions and haven't found one that is as solid and polished as Debian. The great work the team has put really shows. Debian is extremely reliable and solid.

This is my go to system on my desktop, laptop, personal serve, Raspberry Pi and my daughter's desktop.

Extremely happy with the system and I didn't find one that is even close to it's performance and multiple architecture support.

Thank you once more for the great work.
--
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail.