Re: Debian, Totalitarianism, Thought Reform, what next?

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck ....

On 3/26/19 3:22 AM, Ondřej Surý wrote:
You are absolutely wrong and I find your email disgusting and disrespectful to all the political prisoners you mention in your email.

Please do not write your hurtful emails here anymore.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>