Re: Apology and DAM decisions

Good to hear!

I am glad we didn't need it in this specific instance, but I'd also like to take this chance to express support for the expulsion appeals procedure (plus the couple of tweaks I suggested in debian-private@) and hope that it will be finalised and formalised soon.

All the best,
Ximin

Jonathan Wiltshire (DAM):

--