Re: Apology and DAM decisions

I am so glad to see that email this morning. It doesn't quite reverse
all the drama and pain that came around in the new year, but it comes
pretty darn close.

Thanks to DAM for their hanlding of that difficult situation and to
Norbert's for humbly doing the right thing.

A.

--
Modern man has a kind of poverty of the spirit which stands
in great contrast to his remarkable scientific and technological