Re: Binary compatibility policy for security updates and point releases

On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 10:50:04PM +0100, Gilles Filippini wrote:
> Are these incompatible changes from security updates advertised somewhere?
>
> On a related matter we've just experienced at $work a scientific
> software breakage after a recent jessie security upgrade.

Jessie does not longer get security updates since last june.[1]  The
current LTS state uses different rules.

Bastian

[1]: https://www.debian.org/News/2018/20180623
--
If I can have honesty, it's easier to overlook mistakes.
		-- Kirk, "Space Seed", stardate 3141.9