Re: Debain 10 release ?

Hi,

I upvote what Martin just said ans add that we usually say "When it's ready" ;-)

Le ven. 15 mars 2019 à 14:17, Martin Steigerwald <martin@lichtvoll.de> a écrit :
Hi Remy.

remy wehrung - 15.03.19, 12:32:
> Hello, I use Débian 9.x professionally, but it is necessary to use
> libraries, EDI and CUDA more recent, I develloppe an ecologic system
> and I must be at once up to date and to have a reliable informatic.
> Débian 10 m 'is mandatory especially with these non-free software.
> can you announce a release date? thank you and have a good weekend

That is not how Debian works¹. Debian is in full freeze, however it will
only be released with RC = release critical bugs = 0. So Debian is
released when it is ready.

You could however already use it and help stabilizing it by triaging
and/or fixing bugs. I bet it won't take too long. And there likely won't
be any major changes since then anymore.

[1] https://release.debian.org/

Thanks,
--
Martin