Re: Debian election gerrymander, credibility

 ---- On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 09:46:47 +0100 Jonathan Carter <jcc@debian.org> wrote ----
 > On 2019/03/14 10:27, Matthias Hager wrote:
 > > Chris Lamb has obviously been gaslighting, winding people up for months in private and pretending he doesn't know anything
 >
 > This kind of unfounded personal attacks are not welcome on any debian
 > mailing lists. If your intention behind your mail was sincere, I can
 > assure you that you've been misguided by what you've heard in
 > sensational news or purposely misleading blog posts.

That isn't accusation, but observation of fact

See the date in the screenshot, 20/9, this clearly didn't start in December or in the elections.

Somebody lit the fuse right before the FSFE AGM.  Clever.