Re: Debian Project Leader Elections 2019: Call for nominations

On 15337 March 1977, Zlatan Todorić wrote:

So, funny, maybe we will live to our long history of community
fostering (which is the thing I most enjoy from Debian, besides that
we produce kickass OS) and be leaderless as we in all nature of
project actually are.

While the idea of going leaderless may sound good, the project isn't
setup for that. There is a whole bunch of things going via the leader
that is either hard to delegate or impossible to do so. It would need
quite a bunch of changes to the constitution to enable that.

--
bye, Joerg