AH team delegation

Hello, may I please ask a question:

Does the Anti-Harassment (AH) Team have a delegation from the DPL?

I had been actually assuming that it had, but when I searched, I was
unable to find it:
- I couldn't find any delegation mail in the d-d-a archives (please
direct me to it if it's there and I missed it)
- there isn't a link to a delegation mail in
https://www.debian.org/intro/organization.en.html
- I can't see any reference to a delegation in
https://wiki.debian.org/AntiHarassment either

Given the highly sensitive nature of the team's activity (how they are
handling confidential information etc.), I really believe there should
be an official delegation that clearly states their powers,
responsibilities, and guidelines on how they're supposed to operate.

This is not to put into question any past actions of the team, there's
been enough of that and I really don't want to add more. But yes, it
was reading about the recent "incidents" that prompted me to ask. And
#907199, too.

Thanks
Gerardo