Re: Call for experiences of Norbert Preining

Outsider here.  Conflict around Norbert's mode of discourse and Ian's
mode of responding to it has clearly been an ongoing problem for
Debian for over five years:  https://lwn.net/Articles/575390/  What
tools for resolving this exist now that didn't exist then?  If the
answer is "nothing much", then, like, stop feeding the troll, mmmkay?