Re: Proposal: mediators

Hi,

I would like to propose a system for mediation that can be used before
or during expulsion processes, and for other purposes.
[...]

thanks for wrinting it down, but I still think the better option is
to spend some Debian funds to let a professional mediator handle
this, who is not involved in Debian politics at all.
A view that is not biased at all makes much more sense, especially
when people in the project do not like the outcome...

Thanks,

Bernd