Re: On demotions to DM status.

On Mon, 2019-01-07 at 12:02 +0500, Andrey Rahmatullin wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 07, 2019 at 12:47:34AM +0000, Richard Hecker wrote:
> > Does the project want to say that a DM is less trustworthy than a DD?
> Yes, obviously. Just like a DM is more trustworthy than a non-DM.

It would be more accurate to say that a DD is more *trusted* than a DM,
and a DM is more *trusted* than a contributor who has neither status.
We hope that our application processes exclude most of those who are
not trustworthy, but we can't be sure.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Design a system any fool can use, and only a fool will want to use it.