Re: Planet Debian revisions

On 15271 March 1977, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
And I sometimes remove blogs for them just going 5xx. A commit msg is fine.
I still think an email to the author would be a good thing in that case. I have had parts of my site stop functioning and known of it for some time. An email from someone telling me that it is broken is something I consider to be helpful.

In principle I agree. Now tell me, for a good chunk of the planet blogs, which email? Without investing lots of time to find out.

And who says a commi message is short? Write a novel, if you want. :)
I think we have enough flamewars ongoing at the moment that I am not going to take the bait to start a philosophical/religious discussion on the merits of short/concise commit messages :-)

But but, I was short, I only used 4242 words why I added a comma at that position!

--
bye, Joerg