Re: Censorship in Debian

I concur with Russ in the strongest of terms.

I, too have no idea why a blog was removed, but I think we absolutely
can and should if the post crosses lines.

We, as a group of individuals working on a project together with
shared resources working to maintain a constructive atmosphere must
never be conflated with a Government censoring speech.

We are not a Government. Please don't conflate Debian ensuring we have
a healthy community with Government censorship, and conflating a blog
being removed from project resources with the killing of a journalist.
It cheapens the death of those who are killed by repressive regimes
fighting for their freedoms.

   Paul

--
:wq