From: paul.is.wise@gmail.com [mailto:paul.is.wise@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Paul Wise
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2016 5:02 PM
To: Jones, Meagan - Corporate
Cc: debian-project
Subject: Re: Request to link to your site

On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 4:42 AM, Meagan Jones wrote:

> Please let me know if you can provide us with your written permission
> to post a link or links to your website.

You do not need permission to link to websites from your website:

https://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/LinkMyths.html
http://fairuse.stanford.edu/overview/website-permissions/linking/
https://lorelle.wordpress.com/2006/07/06/do-you-need-permission-to-link-to-someones-content/

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential information. Employees are reminded of their obligations regarding confidentiality and trade secrets as stated in the Employee Handbook and corporate policies. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. We respectfully demand that you notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in error and permanently delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited, and may result in legal liability.