Renaming the Debian Project

It's unfortunate that Debian is named after Debra and Ian, because having the project named after a white supremacist, who used his ex-wifes name as an trophy. Being that the current year is almost 2016 and is 20 years after Debian started, we should look to the future and not the past. We shouldn't tolerate the project being named after a person who uses the N word, or marginalizes women who've been sexually assaulted. Instead I think we ought to rename the project "Euphemia", which means "good speech" and represents our code of conduct, as well as being the name of Euphemia Lofton Haynes the first African American woman who earned a math PHD.