Re: Debian Project Contribution - Sheetal

On 10 December 2015 at 02:18, sheetal shalini <sheetalsh456@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, My name is Sheetal and I am doing my Btech 2nd year. I am keenly
> interested in contributing to your organization, by taking up open source
> projects.

Namaste! /नमस्ते!

~~ Welcome to Debian project ~~

> I know C++, C, Python, HTML, CSS, JS, Django. I use Ubuntu OS. I have
> knowledge of Web and Android App Development, and I am currently developing
> tools for an open Source Software. My knowledge in this regard will
> definitely be useful in contributing to your Project.
>
> Please assign me a suitable task. I am ready to give more than 8 hrs every

Pls sign up/subscribe at Debian India mailing list =
https://lists.debian.org/debian-dug-in/
Indian Debian Community hangout. Central coordination point for Debian
events in India = https://wiki.debian.org/DebianIndia
We had Debian packaging sessions at IRC recently =
https://lists.debian.org/debian-dug-in/2015/11/msg00005.html

Adding Debian India mailing list in cc.

Regards,
Amey.