Re: "Do you want to mount the drive, 'cancel' or 'allow'?"

If someone is interested in working on some documentation,
I found the pklocalauthority man page plus looking at the action files
in /usr/share/polkit-1 helpful.

the pklocalauthorityman page  does actually have examples and I believe
combining that plus the action names from the action files would allow
you to figure out how to enable whatever you like.

It probably would be helpful to write some documentation discussing how
that all interacts with -libpam-systemd and what some options you have
are if you decide not to have that in your stack.

--Sam