Re: "Do you want to mount the drive, 'cancel' or 'allow'?"

    Hi there,

* Marcin Wolcendorf <antymat+debian@chelmska.waw.pl> [2015-09-21 21:16:45 CEST]:
> I recently tried to mount an SD card on my Debian laptop. Since I am in  a
> proper group, and I should have all the necessery rights, and it has always
> worked, I thought there should be little problem. I was naive.

 I skip the rest of your polemic rant, but I wonder: What did happen?
What did you do, what didn't work the way you wanted it to do?  I'm
running jessie, mounting usb sticks with pmount just like in most other
former Debian systems I used without any troubles, so I wonder - could
you maybe elaborate on your actually issue instead of going into polemic
rants about stuff that seemingly isn't related?

 Thanks,
Rhonda