Re: cran2deb is back! Was: About the recent DD retirements

On Mon, 26 Jan 2015, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Jan 2015, Don Armstrong wrote:
> > Just to piggyback here, debian-r.debian.net has about 8.6k of these
> > packages (bioc, cran, and omegahat).
>
> Just kudos, Dan, for reviving the deb2cran initiative!
>
> any plans for providing builds for jessie state of affairs? ;)

I'd like to; I basically just need to sit down and upgrade sbuild and
fixup dak so that things work properly.

I'll stick it on my todo list, and hopefully get to it soonish.

"You know," said Arthur, "it's at times like this, when I'm trapped in
a Vogon airlock with a man from Betelgeuse, and about to die from
asphyxiation in deep space that I really wish I'd listened to what my
mother told me when I was young."
"Why, what did she tell you?"
"I don't know, I didn't listen."
 –- Douglas Adams _The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy_