Re: debian-boston-soc

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 4:52 AM, Sam Hartman wrote:

> Apologies for the debian-boston-soc mailing list going away.  I changed
> infrastructure a couple of years ago and it made it a bit more difficult
> to host mailing lists.
> I'd be happy if someone else wanted to run a Debian Boston mailing list,
> and I'd be willing to make the effort to bring the list back if people
> would use it.
> It didn't get a lot of traffic.

Recently lists.debian.org has been adding Debian user group lists, for eg:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-dug-in/
https://lists.debian.org/debian-dug-by/
https://lists.debian.org/debian-dug-ie/
https://lists.debian.org/debian-dug-mx/
https://lists.debian.org/debian-dug-nyc/
https://lists.debian.org/debian-dug-quebec/

I'd moving the archives to lists.debian.org and if there is enough
interest, opening a list too.

--
bye,
pabs