Re: Maximum term for tech ctte members

>>> http://xana.scru.org/xana2/ranticore/techctte/

>> I do read Planet Debian, actually.  But that's not a proposal.  :)

> He appears to be proposing "dissolution of the tech-ctte", did I
> misunderstand the post?

Oh, that part.  I guess I'm so used to that from Clint that I skimmed past
it and thought you were talking about the Herbert reference.  I think
that's his point in the first paragraph, though: that he doesn't have a
suitable replacement to propose and just dissolving it won't actually
work.