Re: Possible Two Color Debian Logo White Vinyl Sticker Group Buy

Steve Langasek dijo [Tue, May 06, 2014 at 01:36:00PM -0700]:
> What would really be nice would be if someone would make another run of the
> shaped swirl vinyl stickers.  I think I last saw these for sale back in
> ~2006, and I've gone through enough hardware since then that my current
> laptop is bare. :(  Any chance of someone making some of these, rather than
> just the square white ones?

Gaby, our historic DebConf shirts provider, also has a vinil cutting
machine. I am sure she can add some stickers to the DebConf14 shirts,
with whatever design you fancy and she can get them to you at a very
good price. Ask her :)