Re: Possible Two Color Debian Logo White Vinyl Sticker Group Buy

On Tue, May 06, 2014 at 12:40:24PM -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:
> I'm considering coordinating a group buy of two color, 54mm x 70mm white
> vinyl stickers with the Debian Open Logo[logo], and distributing them to
> other group purchasers at Debconf14.

> Minimum quantities of 2000 (US$250) are required from the printer which
> I've found,[printer] which comes to $0.125 per sticker. I'm personally
> willing to take 500 of them, but I'd like to have enough other parties
> to take the additional stickers.

> Please either reply or indicate on the wiki page[wiki] if you are
> interested with the quantity that you are interested in. I'm also
> willing to consider larger sizes, shapes, or different printers, too.
> [If you are not going to be at Debconf14, but are in the US and want
> enough stickers to justify my time (and your money) sending them to you,
> I'm willing to consider that too.]

What would really be nice would be if someone would make another run of the
shaped swirl vinyl stickers.  I think I last saw these for sale back in
~2006, and I've gone through enough hardware since then that my current
laptop is bare. :(  Any chance of someone making some of these, rather than
just the square white ones?

Thanks,